Thank you for your interest in making a donation to help our cause. Donations made to our organization go directly to assisting families with kids with Cockayne Syndrome and Trichothiodystrophy, and to research for CS and TTD. We are a 501(c)3 Not-for-Profit Organization. Your donations are fully tax deductible and greatly appreciated!
How To Send in a Monetary Donation
There are many ways you can donate money to us, here’s how:
- Send us a check in the mail! Make the check out to “Share and Care CS Network”. If you are donating in honor of or in memorial of a CS or TTD child, please indicate this on the memo line. Mail your check to:
Share and Care Network
PO BOX 282
WATERFORD , VA 20197-0282
2. Donate easily using your credit or debit card by clicking here.
How to Donate Physical Items
Please contact us if you would like to donate a physical item. Many of our families have immense financial strain that makes it difficult to purchase clothing and other items needed to protect their kids from the sun. Help out a needy CS or TTD child by donating any of the following items: Sunscreen, UV light protective clothing, small sun hats, small childrens’ clothes, small socks, wheelchairs, strollers, blankets, children’s toys, etc.
Other Ways You Can Give
- Use GoodSearch!
GoodSearch offers a way that you can donate to us with no cost to you, simply by surfing the web using this charity search engine! GoodSearch is a search engine backed by Yahoo. You can do all of your normal web surfing and simultaneously provide donations to charity. They donate 50% of their revenue from the site’s advertisers, almost a penny a search, to the American charities and schools. The best part is, you get to choose what charities to donate to! Choose Share and Care Cockayne Syndrome Network. Click here.
- Use AmazonSmile! AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. Select Share and Care Cockayne Syndrome Network as your donation recipient, and we’ll get a little bit of money of any purchase you make, with no extra cost to you! Click here.
- Stock Donations: Donating appreciated securities. For more information on how to donate a stock to charity, click here.
- Deferred Giving: Remember Share and Care Cockayne Syndrome and Trichothiodystrophy Network in your will! For more information on how to donate via your will, click here.
- Host your own fundraiser! Contact us for guidelines and application. Visit our fundraising page for ideas.
Volunteer for us! Visit our volunteer page to learn more about how you can help.